Medicare Bulk Billing Dental Service
Medicare Teen Dental Plan
The Medicare Teen Dental Plan closed on 31 December 2013.
From 1 January 2014, the Medicare Teen Dental Plan is replaced by the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS).
Bulk Billing Dentist Ballarat – Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Ballarat Dental Care provides services under Medicare for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). The Medicare dental services are bulk billed by our dentists at Ballarat Dental Care in Wendouree, through Medicare Bulk Billing Dentist service in Ballarat.
- Bulk billing Medicare dental states that the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides eligible children with benefits for basic dental services, capped at $1,000 over two consecutive calendar years. A child is eligible for the CDBS if he or she is aged between 2–17 years for at least one day of the calendar year and
- Bulk billing Medicare dental states that they should receive, or their family, partner, guardian or carer receives, certain government payments for at least one day of the calendar year, and
- Bulk Billing Medicare dental states that they should be eligible for Medicare dental payments.
Medicare Dental services that are covered by Medicare Bulk Billing for dentist services under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) include.
- Dental Examinations
- Dental X-Rays
- Dental Scale and Cleaning
- Dental Fissure Sealing
- Dental Fillings
- Dental root canal treatments
- Extractions of teeth
- Partial Denture
Many of the Medicare bulk billing dental services with the dentist Ballarat have claiming restrictions on dental treatments.
Bulk Billing dentists benefits are not available for any orthodontic work or any cosmetic dental work done by the dentist Ballarat.