Bulk Billing Dentist – Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Ballarat Dental Care provides bulk billing dentist services under Medicare for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). The Medicare dental services are bulk billed by our dentists and has restrictions
- Bulk billing Medicare dental states that the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides eligible children with benefits for basic dental services, capped at $1,000 over two consecutive calendar years. A child is eligible for the CDBS if he or she is aged between 2–17 years for at least one day of the calendar year and
- Bulk billing Medicare dental states that they should receive, or their family, partner, guardian or carer receives, certain government payments for at least one day of the calendar year, and
- Bulk Billing Medicare dental states that they should be eligible for Medicare dental payments.
Medicare Dental services that are covered by Bulk Billing dentist services under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) include.
- Dental Examinations
- Dental X-Rays
- Dental Scale and Cleaning
- Dental Fissure Sealing
- Dental Fillings
- Dental root canal treatments
- Extractions of teeth
- Partial Denture
Bulk Billing Dental Service Medicare
Many of the Medicare bulk billing dental services with the dentist have a claiming restrictions on dental treatments from Medicare.
Bulk Billing dentists benefits are not available for any orthodontic work or any cosmetic dental work done by our dentists.